Assuring Consulting Sdn Bhd (Assuring Group)
1. Access to Website
Limited License. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to access and make personal use of the Website but not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of the Website without our prior written approval. You shall not use any robot, spider or other device to monitor the Website in any manner. We may terminate this license at any time.
2. Policies Governing Use of the Website
Links to the Website. You are expressly prohibited from framing or linking or otherwise using or displaying the Website or any portion thereof in such a manner so that it appears to be part of your own or someone else’s website.
Links to Other Websites. We may place links on the Website to other websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. For instance, industry affiliations and charitable organizations found on our website are separate companies from the Assuring Group, and are independently owned and operated. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or support, the operation of or content located on any such website, and we cannot and do not warrant that the content of such websites is accurate, complete, legal and/or inoffensive. By linking to these third party websites, you acknowledge and agree that you may not make any claim against us for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the third-party website and/or the link.
3. Intellectual Property
Trademarks. Assuring Group; theAssuring Group graphical user interface; and other marks, logos, graphics, and trade dress used on the Website are our trademarks and are copyright or the trademarks and copyright of our affiliates, and may not be used in any manner (including in “meta-tags” or “hidden text”) without our prior written approval.
Copyrights. The materials posted on the Website are copyrighted materials of the Assuring Group and may not be reproduced, distributed, retransmitted, published or otherwise transferred, commercially exploited, made the subject of a derivative work or publicly displayed without permission from Assuring Group.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty; No Consequential Damages; Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranty. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Website is provided as is, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties of non-infringement. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We make no warranties and shall not be liable for the use of the Website, including, without limitation, any interruption of or error in the services under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, Our negligence.
Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall We be liable for any special or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the website, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of all incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may only apply to you to the extent applicable.
Prohibited Uses. You expressly agree not to use the Website in a manner that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation. You acknowledge that prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, use of the Website to invade the privacy of third parties, violation of intellectual property rights, impersonation of our personnel or other parties or entities, transmitting abusive, profane, libelous, slanderous, threatening or otherwise harassing material via e-mail or your personal Web page(s). You also agree not to use the Website to violate the security of the Website or attempt to utilize another user’s account name or persona without authorization from that user.
Fee is payable to Assuring Consulting Sdn Bhd. Please state your name, payment advice number, phone number and title and date of workshop at the back of the cheque/ bank-in slip. Admittance will only be permitted upon receipt of full payment.
The fee covers the course material, lunches, refreshment and Certificate of attendance.
Full payment is to be made before the date of the course.
Walk-in participants will only be allowed if full payment is made, subject to the availability of the seat.
Upon registering, participant(s) are considered successfully enrolled in the course. Should participant(s) decide to cancel/transfer their registration, a cancellation/transfer policy shall be applied as follows:
- Written cancellation should be received by 14 working days before the course date to get the refund.
- Written cancellation should be received by 7 working days before the course date to get a partial refund after deduction of 50% administrative charge. Unpaid registrations will also be liable for 50% administrative charge.
- Written cancellation/no-show on the day of the course:
- No refund will be entertained.
- Unpaid registration will also be liable to full payment of the registration fee.
- Partial cancellation is not allowed.
- You can substitute participant(s) if you wish to avoid cancellation charges. Any differences in fees will be charged accordingly.
EARLY BIRD FEE
Early bird fee is only applicable for registration and full payment received one (1) month prior to the course dates.
- Assuring Consulting Sdn Bhd (ACSB) reserves the right to make changes to the venue, date, topic, speaker including cancellation if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
- ACSB is not responsible for the action, advise or representations of the trainer/speaker.
- Registration will be on first-come, first-serve basis.
- Upon signing this form, you have deemed to have read and understand the registration term and condition and therefore have accepted the terms contained herein.
- "E-Certificate of Attendance” will be issued to participants via email. For this purpose, it is COMPULSORY to fill in the email address clearly. Certificate will only be given to participant who attend the session in full.
Personal Data is gathered in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709). ACSB hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed, retained, and used by ACSB in relation to this course. Your personal data may also be retained and used by ACSB to market and promote other training programs, products and services conducted and offered by ACSB.
ACSB reserves the right to change the speaker(s), date(s) or to cancel the course should circumstances beyond its control arise. ACSB also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so. Upon signing the registration form, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.