Machine Learning Type
Since Machine Learning (ML) is one of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) branches, ML also has its branches. ML can be divided into four categories:
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Semi-Supervised Machine Learning and,
- Reinforcement Machine Learning
Each category had its own use cases, but it shared one common goal, which is to achieve the highest prediction in accuracy and precision.
- Supervised Machine Learning - is a ML which learn based on data that is labeled acting as a guidance for the ML to produce outcome. Figure 1 summarize the statement given.
- Unsupervised Machine Learning - is a ML which learn independently without and will draw out it's own conclusion based on the trend, pattern, feature etc.
- Semi-Supervised Machine Learning - is a ML which combine both Supervised Machine Learning and Unsupervised Machine Learning. This ML learn from data that is labeled and unlabeled where most of the data is unlabeled.
- Reinforcement Machine Learning - is a ML which learn based on reward system where every time the ML