Key Takeaways from Coffee Talk with Diligent- Galvanize is Now Diligent
Throwback - Coffee Talk with Diligent : Galvanize is Now Diligent
We had a fantastic webinar on "Galvanize is now diligent" with Robert Luu, Regional Director (ASEAN Market Diligent). Here are five key takeaways from it, pertaining to questions that will surely be of interest for anyone keen on the topic.
The Cusp of The Next Enterprise Software Revolution
Era of ERP (2000’s) – Software companies like Oracle and SAP helped companies manage their day-to-day operations.
Era of CRM (2010’s) – Marketing software from Adobe and Salesforce become integral to business operations, ushering in a new CRM category.
Era of GRC (2020’s) – Rise of stakeholder capitalism mandates a new way of operating. Companies need system-integrated GRC-to ensure they collect new data and don’t miss things.
- Transformation from Galvanize to diligent will affect to any support for the previous product?
• We still providing the premium customer services to diligent members. The teams are availability to execute any technical support and consulting as well.
- Are the transformation bringing a new product or remove any product?
• We will adding a more products, enhancing and improving the products into the suite and get the platform come with a different tools together.
- Is there any changes in subscription fee after transformation i.e renewal every year?
• There are changes base on the contract term duration that has been set each year.
Mission & Vision of this new transformation
Vision: To create a world where every leader is empowered to build successful, equitable, and sustainable organizations.
Mission: We empower transformational leaders with technology, insights and confidence to drive greater impact and accountability through a modern view of governance, risk, compliance and ESG.
- Drive Client Impact
- Champion Modern Governance
- Be Diligent
For more info, kindly speak to our representative:
Mobile: 03-3855 0225
ASSURING CONSULTING SDN BHD
Follow us on our SOCMED :