ACL 201 : APPLICATION
PRICE : MYR 2,380.00 / pax
This two-day course is a practical application of ACL Analytics. The case studies include business-relevant data such as Purchasing to Payables, Travel & Entertainment, and Procurement Card expenses
• Apply ACL Analytics in a structured data analysis process.
• Critically determine and assess objectives and planning analysis.
• Separate objectives into intuitive milestones.
• Import various source data types.
• Prepare data for analysis (data integrity tests such as controls, bounds, completeness, uniqueness, relationships, and reliability; critically assessing whether integrity issues will impair analysis objectives).
• Identify and apply the ACL Analytics functionality needed to achieve desired objectives.
• Test issues to identify trends that may be indicative of cause(s) of them.
• Create working paper documentation showing your objectives, the analysis steps taken to achieve them, and the results returned
18 - 19 FEBRUARY 2021
8 - 9 APRIL 2021
17 - 18 JUNE 2021
5 - 6 AUGUST 2021
7 - 8 OCTOBER 2021
9 - 10 DECEMBER 2021
Shah Alam, Selangor
Location & Contact Details :